CAMERON BROWN |
Cameron holds a Bachelor Degree in Management (Marketing/Human Resources) from the University of Ballarat.
SOPHIE HARPER |
DIRECTOR BUSINESS STRATEGY
Sophie has been admitted to practice in Victoria as an Australian lawyer; holding a Bachelor Degree in Law with Honours from the University of Adelaide and a post graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from The Australian National University.
GREG PURCELL |
DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- The Asian Games (Doha, Qatar)
- SOCOG/Sydney Olympics
- London Olympics
- Sydney Cricket Ground Trust
- David Jones
- ANZ Stadium
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Victorian Racing Club
- Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Phillip Island Motorcycle GP.
Gregs wealth of experience is underpinned by a first-rate ability to understand what our customers want and develop relationships founded on exceptional customer service.
DARREN CARTER |
With 25 years of Australian and international industry experience, Darren brings great depth to the team in the areas of strategic planning, quality assurance and OH&S management.
Previous positions held include General Manager Operations (UK), International Projects Manager and National Operations Manager.
Darrens portfolio includes work for:
- Summer Olympic Games (London, Beijing, Athens, Sydney, Atlanta)
- Winter Olympic Games (Sochi, Salt Lake City)
- Commonwealth Games (Melbourne, Manchester)
- Westfield London, Westfield Derby, Westfield Merry Hill
- Wembley National Stadium
- Odyssey Arena, Ireland
- The O2 Arena, London
- Premier League Football Club Stadia (Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Fulham)
- Twickenham Stadium
- Premier racecourse venues, including Royal Ascot, Flemington, Moonee Valley and Rose Hill
- Australian, British and German Formula 1 Grand Prix
- The Championships, Wimbledon (2001 – 2007)
- Telstra Dome
- Melbourne & Sydney Showgrounds
- The Gabba
- ANZ Stadium (formerly Telstra Stadium)
- Sydney Opera House
- Adelaide Oval Redevelopment
- AFL Gold Coast Stadium Redevelopment
- Cricket World Cup (Caribbean)